Jaybird X3 Review 2018
On our homepage, you can read the full Jaybird x3 vs Freedom comparison.
Here I’ll go more in-depth on the Jaybird X3 wireless earbuds.
- MINI WIRELESS BUDS - The X3 Headphones by Jaybird are designed to be as small as possible without sacrificing performance and looks
- UNIVERSAL SECURE FIT -The patented silicone ear fins securely attach to the top and back/lower surface areas of the ear for a snug fit, locking the earbuds in during workouts and intense physical activities. Includes multiple sizes of silicon and Comply tips for maximum noise isolation, fit, and comfort
- SWEAT-PROOF - Built to last with a sleek yet rugged design, the X3 Headphones are great for sports, workouts, and all weather conditions. Their hydrophobic nano-coating will keep moisture away, whether it's sweat, rain, or snow
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - Don't let a low battery interrupt your day. The X3 has an 8-hour battery life. 15 minutes of charging gives you a full hour of playtime, so you'll always be ready for anything. Operation : Operating: 32º F - 113º F (0º C - 45º C . Storage: 14º F - 122º F (-10º C - 50º C)
- PERSONALIZED SOUNDS - The MySound App allows you to tweak and customize the sound of your X3 headphones for a personalized experience, and save them for later as a profile
Jaybird X3 Review Reddit
This get’s searched often, so I went ahead and read some reviews on there. I’ll summarize some of them right here.
Seems like she/he is really enjoying the Jaybird earbuds. Below, there 25 comments and most people agree with this review.
People are even comparing them to other, more expensive, earbuds, and they’re saying those Jaybird headphones sound much better even than the other $300 earbuds.
That’s more of a personal preference I guess, but you can read our Jaybird x3 vs freedom f5 review here.
I’m lucky enough because I have had a chance to try them out, both x3 and Freedom F5, and as soon as I’ve seen how comfortable they are and how good they sound, I immediately ordered a pair for myself. For that price it really can’t get any better!
No stopping here, I’ve looked up some more reviews and here are some specifications.
As it turns out, Jaybird X3 earbuds are not waterproof. This model is sweatproof, which is the only thing we need in my opinion. It’s not like you’re going to swim with them.
I felt like it would be on point to also attach jaybird x3 reviews from other websites. That way you can find out every fact about those earbuds and make sure you don’t miss something important. You don’t buy new headphones everyday, you better get it right when you do!
Jaybird X3 Review For Running
These earbuds are perfect for running! They’re actually sweatproof, very durable and well build. Their design is brilliant. It makes sure they don’t fall out of your ears while running.
The X3’s now have Bluetooth 4.1, which enables you to connect 2 pairs to the same mobile device. Running in couple? Perfect! You can now both listen to the same music and are perfectly in sync.
And how is the sound you ask?
Jaybird X3 Review Sound Quality
Lows – For some people, the default profile has too much low tones. But don’t worry, you can change that with the MySoundApp.
Mids – According to SoundGuys, the mids are pulled back just a little bit. That helps all the frequencies to blend together in a non-painful way. Now you can listen to music for longer periods of time.
Highs – They were given a slight push. Your music now has more clarity and crispness.
So that was our Jaybird X3 Review 2018. Hope that we’ve given you enough information to help you decide whether you should be buying them or not.
Interested in other models? Check out our Jaybird Freedom F5 Review.